Terms and Conditions of Service
- Membership Policy
- All membership dues are non-refundable and paid in advance of service on a 4 week (28 day) cycle. All memberships will be automatically renewed at the end of each term at the current rate unless cancellation is provided by emailing or delivering written notice seven (7) days prior to the next billing date. Members must agree to pay listed fees for late and/or declined payments.
- If the member is unsatisfied after the first 14 days of their membership, then the member is entitled to a full refund of the amount first billed. This applies to Strong All-Access and Strong Foundation members only.
- All members must complete a waiver of liability before participating in any service provided by Strong Fitness and Fun. Failure to complete a waiver of liability will result in denied access into any service of Strong Fitness & Fun.
- All cancellations must be within 5 business days of the member’s draft date. You can cancel here: www.strongdallas.com/cancel
- The minimum age for all fitness service participants is ages 13 and 10-12 if accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Strong Open Gym Policy
Strong Fitness offers Open Gym to members with any membership that includes Open Gym. The number of times a member may attend Open Gym is dictated by the membership option they have chosen. Open Gym is intended for members to complete their own personal workout sessions or Strong programming if they are in an add-on program or unable to attend a class time.
Athletes may use Open Gym for mobility and some limited additional skill and accessory work. We encourage all athletes to join a program like Next Level or Strength if they would like more additional work outside of class programming.